AMP Bank's securitisation
AMP Bank established its Progress Trust securitisation program in 1997. As of 31 December 2016, AMP Bank has securitised approximately $17 billion in residential mortgage backed securities. Progress Trust is a regular issuer in the domestic and offshore securitisation markets.
To view the latest reports please read and agree to the disclaimer below:
The information provided on these pages is intended for persons who are not retail clients and who are also professional investors, sophisticated investors or other investors in respect of whom disclosure is not required under Part 6D.2 or 7.9 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia. In accessing these pages you confirm that you are such a person. The information on these pages must not be accessed in the United States or by US persons. You confirm that you are not in the United States or a US person.
The information regarding the Progress Trust securitisation program on these pages is provided by AMP Bank Limited from its offices in Australia for informational purposes only. Nothing on these pages shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful. Anyone accessing these pages does so on their own initiative, and is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws or regulations in the use of the information on these pages in all applicable jurisdictions. You agree that you will not provide the information on these pages to anybody in circumstances where the provision of the information would not comply with all laws and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions.
While AMP Bank has obtained the information on these pages from sources it believes reliable as at the date the information is posted on the website, it makes no representations or warranties with respect to its accuracy or currency and assumes no responsibility for updating or otherwise maintaining the timeliness of it.
Certain links are provided on these pages, which lead to pages maintained by AMP Bank for its banking business or to certain other websites and are not to be considered a part of these pages. AMP Bank does not accept any liability for any representations or warranties in respect of any products or services sold or provided to you by any third party available through any site linked to these pages. Your purchase of products or services through such third party sites is subject to agreements and terms and conditions in effect between you and the providers of products and services at those sites.
AMP Bank does not accept any responsibility for information downloaded from the AMP website.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Head of Securitisation
Phone 61 2 9257 5823
Basel III Pillar 3 capital disclosures
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2017 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2017 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2017 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2016 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2016 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd APS 330 Disclosure 2016 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd APS 330 Disclosure 2016 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2014 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2014 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2014 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2014 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2013 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2013 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2013 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2013 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2012 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2012 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2012 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2012 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2011 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2011 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2011 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2011 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2010 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2010 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2010 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2010 Q4
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2009 Q1
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2009 Q2
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2009 Q3
- AMP Bank Ltd_APS330 Disclosure_2009 Q4
AMP Bank Limited is required under APRA Prudential Standard APS 330 Public Disclosure (APS 330 Attachment B) to disclose certain features of its Regulatory Capital instruments.
The following pages provide details of AMP Bank Limited's ordinary shares and Tier 2 Capital instruments that are included in Regulatory Capital:
- Ordinary shares
- Additional Tier 1 Capital instuments:
- Tier 2 instruments:
Basel III Pillar 3 remuneration disclosures
AMP Bank Limited is required under APRA Prudential Standard APS 330 Public Disclosure (Attachment E) to disclose annually the remuneration of its senior managers and material risk-takers.
- Annual remuneration disclosures as at 31 December 2016.
- Annual remuneration disclosures as at 31 December 2015.
- Annual remuneration disclosures as at 31 December 2014.
- Annual remuneration disclosures as at 31 December 2013.
AMP Bank has adopted the Banking Code of Practice.