Our approach to sustainability
To AMP, sustainability is our ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising future generations. As custodians of our customer's money and future, we face complex economic, social and environmental challenges which bring both risks and opportunities to our customers, people and communities.
We are committed creating a sustainable and equitable future for our stakeholders – one that has shared value for customers, shareholders, people, the communities and environment.
Our approach to sustainability is built around three core areas of stakeholder focus: our customers, our people and partners, and our communities and environment.
Our material issues
Through an annual stakeholder engagement process, we have identified nine material sustainability issues, in our three key focus areas, which impact our ability to create and protect value for our stakeholders into the future.
AMP's 2022 sustainability reporting suite
AMP’s 2022 Sustainability Report outlines how we monitor and manage the risks and opportunities associated with our material sustainability issues and provides a snapshot of our performance in each area.
- AMP 2022 Sustainability Performance Data Summary
- 2022 GRI and SASB Indices
- AMP 2023 Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) submission
- AMP 2022 Modern slavery statement
- AMP Human Rights Position Statement
- AMP 2022 Greenhouse gas reporting criteria
- AMP Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Appendix
- AMP Bank financed emissions methodology
- AMP Investments Fund Carbon Footprint
- The AMP Foundation outlines how our philanthropic arm invests in the community and facilitates our people’s giving.
- Through AMP's Stretch RAP, we aim to develop cultural understanding, create opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and proudly celebrate Australia's heritage.