Contact us
Unclaimed money
Office of State Revenue (OSR)

If AMP has been unable to pay dividends for more than 6 years (as bank account details have not been provided), these payments may have been sent to the NSW Office of State Revenue (OSR), as required by the Unclaimed Monies Act. You can check the unclaimed monies website and follow the prompts to claim these funds via the link below:

NSW Office of State Revenue (OSR) unclaimed monies website

Please contact AMP Investor Relations as you may still have an active shareholding. Email or call our office on 1800 245 500 (Australia) or +612 8364 6053 (overseas).

If you held AXA shares, unclaimed dividends were sent to the Victorian State Revenue Office (SRO). To search these monies, please visit the webpage below:

Victorian State Revenue Office (SRO) unclaimed monies website

Unclaimed monies – ASIC

When postal mail is returned undeliviered, a shareholding is marked "lost". If after 6 years no contact has been made with AMP to update details, the shares and any outstanding dividends can be sent to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). ASIC sell the shares and the proceeds sit as unclaimed monies.

You can search unclaimed money through the ASIC website at:

To claim these monies, you must complete the claim form and lodge directly with ASIC. Monies held for shares will be referenced as AMP Limited. 

Help with completing the ASIC unclaimed money form

If you are unable to complete the unclaimed money form as you do not have proof of the previous address, please contact AMP Investors Relations at or on 1800 245 500 (Australia) or +612 8364 6053 (other countries).  We will provide you with a letter to support your claim. When emailing AMP please provide the following information:

  • your full name (include both your maiden name and married name) and the name of any other people who may be linked to the shareholding
  • date of birth
  • current address and previous addresses which may be linked to the AMP shareholding
  • phone number

Monies held by ASIC for Resolution Life Australasia, refer to Resolution Life Australasia Insurance Policies, and you should contact the customer service team on 133 731 about claiming these funds.

Unclaimed money search companies

If you have been contacted by a money finder offering to help you locate lost funds, this may be a result of outstanding AMP dividend payments or shares transferred to ASIC. To check these funds, you can contact ASIC on 1300 300 630 or the NSW OSR on 1300 366 016 to help you locate your outstanding money.

You can also email the AMP Investor Relations team at to find out if you have money owing.