Contact us
Buying & selling shares

AMP shares are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).

To buy or sell shares you need to engage the services of a stock broker. You will need your AMP holder number, which can be found on a printed dividend statement. If you do not know your holder number, please contact the AMP Investor Relations team on 1800 245 500 (AUS), 0800 440 195 (NZ) or 0808 234 5867 (UK) - 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday Sydney time - or by email at . If you don’t have a stock broker you can contact one of the companies below who can assist you with buying and selling AMP shares. Alternatively, you can find details of other stockbrokers on the ASX website or the NZX website at

Australian shareholders 

Computershare’s Investor Trade 
Computershare's Investor Trade is an online share sale facility to help shareholders quickly and easily sell shares without opening a trading account with a broker. Investor Trade can be used to sell ordinary shares in an issuer sponsored shareholding that is below A$75,000 in value. To use this facility you will need two valid forms of identification being a passport, drivers licence and/or Medicare card. Your ID needs to be current – an expired licence, Medicare card or passport will not pass the identification process. For more information, click on the link below which will take you to the Computershare website. 

Access Investor Trade

Most major banks provide a broking service. Contact details for the four major services are below. Please note that AMP does not have an affiliation with any of these services:

CommSec (CBA)

ANZ broking

  • Phone: 13 33 50

Westpac broking

NAB Trade

New Zealand shareholders 

ASB Securities Limited

ANZ Securities

Direct Broking Limited

United Kingdom shareholders 

Arnold, Stansby & Co Limited

Charles Stanley & Company Ltd

* Charles Stanley & Company can facilitate a share sale on a one off basis if the sale is more than £20,000. 

Other countries

If you are not a resident of Australia, New Zealand or the United Kingdom, please check with your local stock exchange to locate a broker who is able to trade shares on the Australian Securities Exchange. 



Before selling or acquiring AMP shares, AMP recommends you seek your own independent financial and tax advice. 

The contact details of the above brokers are provided for the information of AMP shareholders only and the provision of these details does not constitute a recommendation by AMP or Computershare. If you wish to use one of the brokers to sell or acquire AMP shares, you will be required to engage that broker directly. If you use one of the brokers to buy or sell AMP Shares, that transaction will proceed in accordance with that broker's terms and conditions. 

AMP is not affiliated in any way with the brokers nor has AMP entered into any exclusive arrangements with them. AMP does not make any representations or warranties in relation to services which may be provided by the brokers to AMP shareholders. Further, AMP will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any activities of a broker or your dealings with them. 

Each broker has consented to the use of its name on this website.