AMP has today announced five key appointments to its Australian Wealth Management leadership team.
The team will report to Alex Wade, AMP CEO Australian Wealth Management (AWM), with a focus on providing better experiences and outcomes for our clients through a simpler, more efficient business and stronger risk controls.
The new appointments are:
- Lakshman Anantakrishnan, Chief Investment Officer. Mr Anantakrishnan will focus on supporting AMP’s superannuation trustees to ensure members receive the strongest possible investment returns. He joins from Credit Suisse, where he was most recently Head of Portfolio Management, leading a team managing global multi-asset portfolios across multiple risk profiles and strategies. He will commence at the end of June.
- Lara Bourguignon, CEO, SuperConcepts, AMP’s market-leading self-managed super fund administration services business. Ms Bourguignon is an internal appointment with considerable financial services experience, having most recently led AMP’s customer experience team. She will commence in mid-April.
- Jen Thomas, Chief Operating Officer. Ms Thomas will lead the transformation of AWM’s operations. She joins AMP from RBS, with experience leading operations, technology and change in financial services. She will commence in early May.
- Fraser Herd, Managing Director, Client Relationships. Mr Herd will build and enhance AMP’s direct advice channels. He is an experienced, senior executive with international and local experience, most recently as part of Credit Suisse’s private banking leadership team. He will commence at the end of June.
- Ant Dureau, Chief Client Officer. Mr Dureau has been promoted from his role as AMP’s Acting Director Strategic Marketing & Customer Experience. He has a strong history of driving large-scale projects with expertise in brand, acquisition, client and channel