AMP Bank has been recognised for the calibre of its savings products, picking up 10 Mozo Experts Choice Awards, including multiple awards for AMP Saver along with being named Small Business Savings Bank of The Year and SMSF Savings Bank of The Year.
AMP Bank was awarded the following Mozo Experts Choice Awards:
- Small Business Savings Bank of The Year
- SMSF Savings Bank of The Year
- AMP Saver Account – Kick Start Savings
- AMP Saver Account – No Strings Savings
- AMP SuperEdge Saver Account – SMSF No Strings Savings
- AMP Business Saver – Small Business No Strings Savings
- AMP Bank Term Deposit – SMSF Term Deposit
- AMP Bank Term Deposit – Term Deposit
- AMP Bank Term Deposit – Small Business Term Deposit
- AMP Access Account – Small Business Exceptional Everyday Account
AMP Bank’s Head of Everyday Banking, Craig Bacon, credits the Bank’s success to listening to customers, as well as feedback from brokers and advisers, to ensure we have savings products that suit customers’ needs at a competitive price.
“Helping Australians save for their futures is one of the most important things we do,” Mr Bacon said.
“We’ve worked hard to give our customers savings products with features and benefits relevant to their needs, that are simple to maintain and free of account fees."
“Most importantly, customers have the flexibility to save how they want to save – we don’t ask them to jump through any hoops."
"Our highly competitive ongoing rates even allow customers to set and forget their savings to earn a high amount of interest.”
Now in their fifth year, the deposit awards analyse 680 deposit accounts from 70 providers, including savings, term deposits and self-managed super funds.
Experts Choice Awards are given to the products that represent the best value in their category, including competitive interest rates and no monthly fees.