AMP Bank has rolled out further enhancements to its service offering as it maintains its top three position in the market for lender turnaround times, in the most recent Broker Pulse survey run by Momentum Intelligence.
AMP Bank’s recent list of service improvements include:
- Uplifting the Bank’s automated credit decisioning capability, resulting in faster and more consistent approvals
- Enhancing approval letters by including more dynamic and specific approval conditions to ensure relevance to a customer’s unique financial needs
- Improving electronic Verification of Identity, reducing supporting document requirements
- Upgrading functionality of how supporting documents are submitted, improving quality, which drives greater back-end processing efficiency
- Enhancing e-signature capability to speed up the process towards settlement
The enhancements reflect AMP Bank’s investment in digitalisation and automation over the past 24 months. This is part of a commitment to continually strengthen the service offering provided to customers, brokers and advisers.
In addition to technology investment, AMP Bank continues to invest in its people, having recently increased credit assessment staff by one third to help bolster the Bank’s home loan growth trajectory. Underpinned by the Bank’s highly competitive interest rates and commitment to fast and consistent service, AMP Bank is well positioned to deliver to the renewed consumer confidence in the property market.
Sean O’Malley, Managing Director, AMP Bank, said:
“Ongoing investment in our technology, processes and people will ensure AMP Bank continues to deliver fast and consistent service to our customers, brokers and advisers. We understand the importance of this, and it remains our number one focus.
“Together with offering highly competitive rates in our key target markets, we are committed to ensuring that it’s easy to do business with us.
“AMP Bank’s top three ranking by brokers on turnaround times is a reflection of the great service inroads that we’ve made to date. I’m excited about upcoming enhancements, that will further embed our service offering and proposition in the market.”